The program is intended to assist residents with the annual spring clean-up of branches and twigs that have come down from the inclement winter weather. The program is NOT intended to assist with clearing a parcel or substantially clearing trees on a parcel. City trucks will pass only one time through each ward, so please have your brush and tree limbs out by the start date listed for your ward.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BRUSH PICK-UP
- Brush should be placed at the edge of the road and not in the drainage ditches.
- Please keep the ditches and drains clean of debris at all times.
- Brush should not exceed three inches in diameter or a maximum of four feet in length.
- Brush bundles should not exceed 30 pounds and should be set out in an organized manner.
- Bundling with twine is preferred to promote efficiency and safety.
- The entire brush pile should not exceed 10 feet in width.
- Unacceptable items include stumps, shrubs, ornamental grass, and Christmas trees.
- No brush piles will be picked up if these requirements are not met.
- Contact the Kirtland Service Department if you have any questions: 440-256-1234.