Add to Calendar
Rain or shine! Bring your documents to be shredded for FREE!
All Kirtland residents are welcome to bring up to three bankers size boxes.
- Proof of residency is REQUIRED (i.e. drivers’ license or utility bill).
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed in advance.
- Limit of 3 bankers size boxes per household. A banker’s box (15x12x10) is approximately the same size as a copy paper box for standard letter size paper.
- Please bring documents in a container that can be discarded.
- If you intend to witness your documents being shredded, be prepared to wait. Shredding is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Monitors and hard drives will NOT be accepted.